The CCS is pleased to be launching an Antiplatelet Therapy Knowledge Translation Program. This program is based on the Canadian Cardiovascular Society Guidelines on the Use of Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients with Cardiovascular Disease in the Outpatient Setting.
The 2012 Antiplatelet Guidelines Update was presented in a workshop at CCC 2012 in Toronto. The guidelines will be published online at www.onlinecjc.ca in late 2012 and in print in the Canadian Journal of Cardiology in early 2013.
2012 CCS Antiplatelet Guidelines Slide Deck
2011 CCS Antiplatelet Guidelines
- CCS Antiplatelet Guideline – Exec Summary [PDF]
- CCS Antiplatelet Guideline – Full text version [CJC full guidelines]
- CCS Antiplatelet Guideline – PDF version [CJC full guidelines]
Powerpoint Slide Sets
- An Introduction to the CCS Guideline on Antiplatelet Therapy in the Outpatient Setting
- CCS Guideline on Antiplatelet Therapy following ACS / PCI