On February 14th. Drs. Derek Exner and Ratika Parkash, Co-Chairs of the Primary Panel for the CCS Guidelines on Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Evidence and Patient Selection, along with Drs François Philippon and David Birnie, presented the new CRT Guidelines during a one-hour webinar.
We are pleased with the outcome of this on-line session which included 40 participants from across Canada, many questions that contributed to good discussion and the positive and constructive feedback we continue to receive.
During the session, our presenters completed the following:
- Reviewed the appropriate selection of patients for CRT
- Discussed the role of CRT pacing
- Described the risks and benefits related to patients with AF, RBBB and chronic RV pacing
- Explained the technical issues related to CRT including vascular access and lead placement
- Discussed the role of imaging in assessment of CRT
For the first time, the CCS is making this on-line session available with audio and video recording. You will be prompted to enter your email address and then your first and last name to download/stream the file.
CRT Webinar Recording Available
Thank you to the presenters and participants for contributing to a successful CRT knowledge translation activity.
If you attended this session, please take a few minutes to complete the CRT Webinar survey.